January 11, 2012

Big Sexy Hair Big Volume Shampoo

xfurbeauty BigSexyHair Shampoo

On the weekends, I love giving my hair a little more oomph! I use Big Sexy Hair Big Volume Shampoo to achieve that volumizing effect, and I use my conditioner (Regis Design Line Olive Oil Conditioner) to hydrate the ends of my hair. This Big Volume Shampoo does make my hair feel a little more full. I enjoy using it before I style my hair. It also leaves my hair clean and fresh. It's slowly becoming one of my favorites. I prefer this shampoo over my Regis Design Line Olive Oil Shampoo and Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Milk Shampoo. By the way, the shampoo has a fruity scent that some may like or not like. I'm not in love with the fragrance.

- xfurbeauty

Ingredients:

Big Sexy Hair Big Volume Shampoo:
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil (Chamomile), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Methyl Gluceth 10, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Phyantriol, Glycol Distearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Benzophenone 4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Laureth 4, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 33 (CI 17200) (CL 17200), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035) (CL 16035), Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Limonene, Linalool.

No comments:

Post a Comment