My New Concealer: Artistry Concealer Stick



I switched over from Physician's Formula Concealer Stick to Artistry Concealer Stick. The reason why I picked up this concealer --- I needed a new concealer. My old concealer, Physician's Formula Concealer Stick, didn't provide much coverage. It would slide off my skin after a few hours. It looked unnatural. It accentuated my dry skin and made my skin look much worse. After using the same brand for years, I thought I needed a change. I'm glad I switched to Artistry Concealer Stick. I've been using Artistry Concealer Stick for weeks, and I've gotten better results with this concealer! The concealer felt smooth on my skin and didn't smudge off. It provided very good coverage. Also, Artistry Concealer Stick contains SPF 15 PA++ UVA/UVB to protect my skin from harmful UV rays.

Ingredients:

Artistry Concealer Stick:
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3.9%, Titanium Dioxide 4.95%.
Inactive Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isocetyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Beeswax, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Silica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon 12, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Bisabolol, Bht May Contain: Titanium Dioxide , Iron Oxides.


Visit me: www.xfurbeauty.com

Comments