Where to buy Regis Designline Olive Oil Shampoo & Conditioner???

This is one of the most asked questions! Here you go!

You can get Regis Design Line Olive Oil Shampoo & Conditioner at any Regis Salons. If not, perhaps you can check eBay? Though, I purchased all of my shampoos and conditioners at a salon. I'm not into buying beauty products on eBay unless the product is fully sealed. Regis Design Line Olive Oil Shampoos and Conditioners are not sealed. I had a horrible experience when I purchased skin care products that claimed to be brand new, unopened, and unused. They turned out to be watered down or past the expiration date off of eBay. Purchase with caution.

For months, I haven't been using the Olive Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. There's a lot of other brands/shampoos/conditioners that I've been experimenting with. I'm not saying that the Olive Oil Shampoo and Conditioner are average or bad. They're good hair products. It's just that I've found other shampoos and conditioners that are more suitable for the condition of my hair.

I hope this information helps! Happy searching and shopping! :)

Any other questions, feel free to ask!


Visit me: www.xfurbeauty.com

Comments