Results from Wella Color Charm T18 Lightest Ash Blonde

It's been 1 week since I've toned my hair with a violet toner. I used Wella Color Charm T18 in Lightest Ash Blonde. After application, my hair color appeared lighter, which I was OK with. I noticed that it touched up my roots too. =) What I wanted to do was to tone down the orange and red undertones. I think it did a decent job. Nothing spectacular. But I'm also using Shimmer Lights Shampoo & Conditioner to help tone down the brassiness. I wished that it would help tone down the brassiness a little bit more. I'm thinking about trying another brand after I run out. Not a bad shampoo & conditioner. I'm just curious about other shampoos & conditioners!

My hair looks like this after 1 week of toning. Lighting surely changes the color of my hair temporarily. For example, look how brassy, orangey/reddish my hair is in the picture below. Note that these pictures were taken indoors under yellow light. I think the color is growing on me though. I kind of like it. ;] It's so anime-ish. =D


Here's another picture. My hair looks more brownish. This is what it really should look like. A light-medium ash brown color. More on the medium side. Sometimes, it'll appear lighter than it's supposed to be. :P Up-close, it looks sort of grayish/ashy. It's a beautiful color.


:)

- Jenni

Comments

  1. Dear Jenni,
    I use a shampoo called Follicure from Sally's Beauty Supply. A $12 bottle lasts 4 months and regrows hair. It's still working a few years later. I was told that I was losing hair with Pert Plus ingredients. Make sure you get the shampoo. They also have a conditioner as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,

    Can I use the Wella T18 toner + 20 Developer onto my black virgin hair that I had dyed brown? Just to 'cool' down the brown color to make it an ashy brown? Or is the toner ONLY meant to be used right after bleaching?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't bother using Wella T18 toner if you're trying to achieve ash undertones in your brown hair. Wella T18 is for toning down brassiness in blonde hair. Wella actually has toners in the ash browns. I've tried Wella's Medium Ash Brown before! And here's my review from a while back! Check it out here: http://bit.ly/1a7PMSW

      - Jen

      Delete

Post a Comment