June 16, 2013

Naturelle Kera Pro Restorative Intense Treatment vs Hair Chemist Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Masque

xfurbeauty deep conditioning treatments review photo xfurbeautydeepconditioningtreatmentsreview_zpsc9edf7ab.png

I have 2 deep conditioning treatments I use weekly or whenever I feel like my hair is on the dry side. They are Naturelle and Hair Chemist. For weeks, I used Naturelle only. So, no Hair Chemist. Wow, my hair did not feel soft, smooth, or silky. My hair felt dry and prone to breakage! It looked frizzy! I had a hard time combing my hair. It was horrible. My thoughts on Naturelle changed. I probably won't buy it ever again. I didn't like the results. Once I started to use Hair Chemist, my hair started to feel soft, silky, and smooth all over again. HUGE DIFFERENCE! I'm sold! I love the way Hair Chemist makes my hair feel and look! I highly recommend Hair Chemist if your hair is very dry from coloring and bleaching. Even if you don't color or bleach your hair, this stuff is amazing! Get it! :D

♥ Jenni

2 comments:

  1. Hello
    I am writing to you with Poland I came across your blog looking for Macadamia Hair Products Chemistry. In our country sells hair care products in our company, I am responsible for the acquisition of new products.

    After reading your review I thought of you can help me with the product which is the Macadamia Hair Chemistry.
    I have a request would you pointed me who is the producer of cosmetics anywhere on the internet because I did not find such information.

    Thanks in advance and I warmly greet the Poland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,

      Are you wondering what company distributes the Hair Chemist Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Masque? If so, it states, "Fisk Industries", on the back. I hope this helps! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      - Jenni

      Delete