Review: MobStub Makeup Brushes Part 1

I'm going to do a review on the makeup brushes I bought from MobStub! This review is going to be a little different. I'm going to separate them into parts because I haven't used all of the brushes yet. There's a total of 24 makeup brushes! When I use them, I will give my thoughts and opinion on them. I don't want to do a review by just touching the bristles. I want to actually use the brushes on my facial skin. It'll be a while because I tend to stick to a couple of brushes at a time, lol.

~ Let's start! :)

The brushes that I've already used!

xfurbeauty mobstub brushes part 1-3 photo xfurbeautymobstubbrushespart1-3_zpse27e6cc6.png

#1. This brush looks like it was crafted incorrectly. One side has more bristles than the other. This is not an angle brush, but a rounded brush. Trust me, I just washed it, so that's why it looks like that in the photo above. I don't think this brush has enough bristles. I feel that it makes my foundation look streaky. It's not soft either. Still, it didn't hurt my skin. I'm not a fan of this brush.

#2. Another brush that's crafted incorrectly. The bristles are uneven, lol. But, this is an angle brush. I like how this brush is dense and compact. It's not soft at all.

#3. Another rounded brush. The brush glides on the skin better than #1. I prefer brush #3 to apply foundation over brush #1. This brush is good for applying blush too. Softer compared to brush #1 and #2.

#4. Small fan brush. This brush is good for contouring, especially the nose.

#5. I've been using this brush to apply concealer. Works like a charm! It's my favorite out of the 5!

My final thoughts on brushes #1-5: They're not the best brushes. The bristles aren't soft (that bugs me). Some come off as scratchy. I'm sitting here touching my Artistry Brushes and my MobStub Brushes at the same time. MobStub has a cheap feel/look to them while Artistry...the overall quality is better. Keep in mind that I paid more for my Artistry Brushes. MobStub was inexpensive for the amount of brushes I received. Out of brushes #1-5, I liked #5 the best. It looks like it's the only brush that was crafted properly. It works wonderfully to cover dark under eye circles. It's also good at covering blemishes. I find that brush #5 is better in quality compared to the other ones.

The brushes that I haven't used!

There's 19 more to go!

 xfurbeauty mobstub brushes part 1-1 photo xfurbeautymobstubbrushespart1-1_zpsef34daaa.png xfurbeauty mobstub brushes part 1-2 photo xfurbeautymobstubbrushespart1-2_zps3e6e76e6.png

Look forward to MobStub Brushes Part 2 soon!

If you missed out! Don't worry!
New Makeup Brushes from MobStub!

♥ Jenni

Comments

  1. I just bought these brushes from mobstub. I hope i like them... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's my Review on MobStub Makeup Brushes Part 2 if you're interested - http://bit.ly/13nXRAY

      - Jenni

      Delete

Post a Comment