Natural Black Hair, Light Ash Brown

xfurbeauty Black Hair photo pic_zps752be97d.jpg

I found a random picture of me with my natural black hair. Haha. Don't tell me black hair suits me better. I really don't care. It's fun to change things up once in a while. It's FUN. ;D I took this picture yesterday under a different light...the side of my head...

xfurbeauty Light Ash Brown photo WP_011023_zps6dd85b68.jpg

Under this light, it looks like light brown. That was my goal anyways. :) Hmm...there's a little bit of blonde in there too.

 - Jenni

Comments

  1. What dye did you use? Revlon Light Ash Brown? Also, did you bleach your hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the second picture above, I used L'Oreal Excellence Permanent Haircolor in Light Ash Brown (6.1). And yes, I bleached my hair.

      - Jen

      Delete
  2. Which volume of developer did you use and how much? Hoping to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I see. I really want to have the same color as you. I also have black Asian hair. Do you mind listing step by step what you did from the first time you had your black hair. Did you bleach your hair on your own or by salon... It would be really helpful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Since several people have asked me about my light ash brown/medium ash brown hair color, I decided to make a post going into detail about it! Look forward to it! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment