Etereauty Beauty Care Massager :)



Hey everyone! I'm back! :) And I'm happy to be back! Life got a bit hectic this past month! I have lots of updates coming up. But, tonight, I wanted to share this cool beauty tool with ya'll! :D I just received it today. I'm very excited about it! I haven't used a 'beauty tool' in ages! Ever since...you know...my clarisonic DIED!! :'(  This beauty tool is more on the affordable side, soooo let's see what it has to offer.

Note: I purchased this product with my own money. I really don't know if it works or not. :P

This is what the Etereuaty Beauty Care Massager is all about! Readddddddddd on!

1. It comes with 5 brush heads.
Large Brush Head:
- This brush head reminds me of the Deep Cleansing Brush Head by Clarisonic. Maybe it's just the colors. The texture and feel of it is not the same. This brush head isn't tiny. It's large (as the name states). This one is for the body, hands, and feet. Quite interesting to play with and look at.

Small Brush Heads:
- There's 2 included. One is a Long Ultra-Fine Brush. The other is a Short Soft Brush. These two are for facial cleansing only. Use with a facial cleanser.

Crude Polish Accessory:
- Rip the tough skin and cutin off.

Pumice Applicator:
- For polishing and smoothing rough callous skin.

I'm really excited for the last two, the Crude Polish Accessory and Pumice Applicator, I've never used these types of applicators on my skin.

2. Cleansing Brush Power Unit, Base, and Batteries
It comes with Brush Power Unit and a Base. The Base is just what it is. It's to hold the Brush Power Unit. This isn't a rechargeable brush set (like the clarisonic). You will need 4 AA batteries. It is NOT included. :( It has an on and off button. Speed button (slow/fast). I think it's pretty simple to understand how it works!

3. The Manual.
This brush set comes with manual. It goes over how to clean to preserve the life of the brushes, 'do not use' on particular skin conditions, and so on.

I haven't had a chance to use it yet. I will start tomorrow when I get my hands on some AA batteries. :] Def EXCITED!!!

♥ Jen

Comments