Artistry Lip Care Kit




Purpose:
  • Contains a lip polish and a lip conditioner to reveal smooth, soft, and supple lips.
  • The lip polish exfoliates and buffs away dull skin.
  • The lip conditioner is rich and creamy. It hydrates the surface with antioxidants Vitamins A and E.
  • As a pair, the kit revitalizes, hydrates, and pampers the lips.
Review: 

The Artistry Lip Care Kit came with a lip polish and a lip conditioner. The lip care kit appeared luxurious. The pastel pink and mint green packaging complimented each other! I thought they made a cute duo. I had to try them out!

The contents of the lip polish was mint green like its packaging. It was thick and had tiny grains of exfoliating beads. The lip polish removed some dull skin from my lips, but I thought it was too gentle for my liking. I had to use the lip polish with the Artistry MicroExfoliation Cloth (not included) to get results. Without it, my lips didn't feel as smooth and polished.

The contents of the lip conditioner was pastel pink like its packaging. It came out rich, creamy, and thick, which hydrated my lips very well. I loved it! I even used the lip conditioner on a daily basis as a moisturizing lip balm.

So, I would recommend the lip conditioner, but not the lip polish. They both had a delightful fragrance though.

Ingredients:

Lip Polish: Polyglyceryl -3 Diisostearate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polybutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax /Cire Microcristalline, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Ethyl Vanillin, Retinyl Palmitate, Bht, Propylene Glycol, Blue 1 Lake.

Lip Conditioner: Diisostearyl Malate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax/ Cire Microcristalline, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Isocetyl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxystearic Acid, Flavor/ Aroma, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 30 Lake.

Visit me: www.xfurbeauty.com

Comments