Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion



Purpose:
  • Makes eyeshadows last longer, more vibrant, and keeps it from creasing.
  • Contains silicone for a smooth finish.
  • Potion comes in a genie bottle.
  • Straight bottle prevents the potion from getting stuck in the curves of the bottle.
Review:

I took the sponge tipped applicator of the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer and smeared it on my eyelids. The silky formula made it simple to blend the primer into my eyelids. I was amazed that the primer held my eyeshadows wonderfully. It also made my eyeshadows look more vibrant, bright, and it didn’t crease! Even though I haven’t had any problems with the primer, the packaging of the primer bugged me. I disliked how the product would get stuck in the curves of the genie bottle.

Ingredients: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion:
Active Ingredients: Silicone.
Inactive Ingredients: Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Triethylhexanoin, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Methicone, Isobutylparaben. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).

Visit me: www.xfurbeauty.com
Review: I bought the NYC New York Color Duet Eyeliner in mockingbird (black and white). The pencil eyeliner was very, very inexpensive; it was under a dollar. I took the pencil eyeliner and made gentle strokes on my lids; it felt like torture. It didn’t feel like a pencil eyeliner but a color pencil, since it felt so harsh. The pencil eyeliner would tug and scratch while it left pieces of eyeliner crumbs behind. The color pay-off of the black and white eyeliner was very, very poor. Now, I sharpened the black eyeliner and gently gave my lids a few strokes again. The black eyeliner felt softer than before. It gave my lids a tiny amount of color, but I had to build the color up slowly. Also, the black eyeliner smeared and faded. I did the same thing to the white eyeliner and nothing changed. It was still rough and tugged at my eyes. The color didn’t show up either. Not recommended!

Comments