Equate Moisturizing Lotion for All Skin Types


Purpose:
  • A lightweight moisturizer for dry, sensitive skin.
  • Extra strength emollients and humectants help prevent moisture loss while it provides long-lasting relief.
  • Free of lanolin, parabens, and fragrance.
  • Equate Moisturizing Lotion is comparable to Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion.
  • All skin types.
Review:

Equate Moisturizing Lotion came in a big bottle with a dispenser that locks and unlocks. The dispenser made it easier to retrieve lotion from the bottle. The lotion was lightweight, non-greasy, and hydrating. It was free of fragrance, so it didn’t have a scent. The lotion absorbed quickly into my skin and kept it soft and smooth throughout the day. When I used the lotion at night, my skin felt soft and smooth in the morning. It did a great job at sealing in moisture and eliminating dry skin. After a week, I started to get clogged pores on my face. Once I stopped using the lotion on my face, I stopped getting clogged pores. The lotion worked better as a body lotion than a face lotion.

Ingredients:
Equate Moisturizing Lotion: Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Macadamia Nut Oil, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.


Visit me: www.xfurbeauty.com

Comments