The Bad Face Makeup Products List



Kiss My Face Tinted Moisturizer SPF 8:

One of the first tinted moisturizers I tried out. I liked the color, and the texture was creamy. It went on like a foundation with minimal coverage. Coverage didn't last though. The tinted moisturizer faded. I discontinued using this tinted moisturizer because it clogged my pores.

Almay Clear Complexion Pressed Powder:

The pressed powder was hard as a rock when I opened it up. I couldn't get any color out of the compact. I had to scratch the powder and use a brush to apply the foundation. I used this for some time, and it made me appear orange. It also didn't help with active pimples even though it contained Salicylic Acid. It didn't control oil on my skin either. My skin looked more shiny by the end of the day! I rather have no makeup on than put Almay Clear Complexion Pressed Powder on my face.

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation:

This foundation felt soft and silky upon application. The color was decent, but it wore off throughout the day. I disliked this makeup foundation for many reasons. I would get random breakouts every single time I used this foundation. It definitely was the culprit of my clogged pores! It accentuated my dry skin. This foundation was supposed to be for normal to oily skin with a matte finish. It made my skin appear matte at first, but looked caked on after a few hours. Number one foundation in the world? Yeah, right! I wouldn't recommend this foundation to anyone.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Protector Finishing Powder SPF 25:

I tried to like this makeup powder, but I couldn't. The color was very sheer, so it didn't cover anything. This powder had a bunch of sparkles. It made my skin look really bad. The more I applied the powder, the more my skin looked dry and flaky. The only amazing thing about this powder was that it contained titanium dioxide (SPF 25).

Ingredients:
Kiss My Face Tinted Moisturizer SPF 8:
Active Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Methocinnamate 7.5%, Titanium Dioxide 3.0%.
Inactive Ingredients: Items above 1% - Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate,Sorbitan Stearate, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, PEG-12, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Kaolin. Items below 1%: Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Calcium Ascorbate Fine Powder (Ester C), Lecithin, Bentonite, Mica, Iron Oxides, Sorbic Acid,1,2 Hexanediol/Caprylyl Glycol, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

Almay Clear Complexion Pressed Powder:
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0.6%.
Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch (corn), Nylon 12, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Kaolin, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Extract, Lecithin, Phenyltrimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain (+/-): (CI77019), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Ultramarines (CI77007).

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Squalane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polymethylmethacrylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Vinyl Dimethicone Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (Bismuth Oxychloride), Mica.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Protector Finishing Powder SPF 25:
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (2.53%).
Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Nylon 12, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Triisocetyl Citrate, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides.

Visit me: www.xfurbeauty.com

Comments