Mandelic Acid: Better than Salicylic Acid to Remove Stubborn Blackheads

I found Mandelic Acid when I needed a better option to remove stubborn blackheads. Mandelic Acid, an Alpha Hydroxy Acid, derived from bitter almonds. With its anti-bacterial and anti-aging properties, it helps to improve acne, fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone. From my results so far with Mandelic Acid, Mandelic Acid works better at eliminating blackheads compared to Salicylic Acid. There are drawbacks to using Mandalic Acid. Here are a few of them: Expensive, not available over the counter, only a few brands exist, and online ordering only.

What I bought:



I only use Velderm Mandelic Acid Toner a few times a week while interchanging with a Salicylic Acid skin care product. Along with this routine, I still do facial steaming to loosen clogged pores and manually extract them.

Ingredients:
Velderm Mandelic Acid Toner: Purified Water, SD Alcohol 40, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Mandelic Acid.


Visit me: www.xfurbeauty.com

Comments