Skin Care Favorite: Reviva Labs Intercell Hyaluronic Acid Night Gel



A skin care favorite of mine for months now - Reviva Labs Intercell Hyaluronic Acid Night Gel.
I received my Reviva Labs Intercell Hyaluronic Acid Night Gel today. I bought four Reviva Labs Intercell Hyaluronic Acid Night Gels. I bought this much because I didn't want to run out ever again. For weeks now, I've been without my moisturizer. My skin felt a bit more dry in specific areas. The current weather where I live didn't seem to help either. In every skin care routine, hydrating the skin is very important no matter the season. The same applies for sun protection. My review on Reviva Labs Intercell Hyaluronic Acid Night Gel: My Winter Moisturizer

Ingredients:
Reviva Labs Intercell Hyaluronic Acid Night Gel:
Purified water, sorbitol, hyaluronic acid, carbomer 940, glycogen, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate and citric acid.

Visit me: www.xfurbeauty.com

Comments