Update: Regis Design Line Olive Oil Leave-In Conditioner



Like I mentioned before, leave-in conditioners help to moisturize and detangle the hair (Fall Winter Hair Care: Leave-In Conditioners). I would recommend everyone to have a leave-in conditioner product in their hair care routine to keep their hair healthy. With Regis Design Line Olive Oil Leave-In Conditioner, I love how it's formulated with Olive Oil to hydrate the hair. The only issue I had with this leave-in conditioner was that I couldn't use it every day (morning and night). When I use this leave-in conditioner often, my hair started to fall out even more. My final thoughts on this leave-in conditioner: I will only use it once in a while when I want to give my hair a little more moisture. I don't think it's the best leave-in conditioner out there!

Ingredients:
Regis Design Line Olive Oil Leave-In ConditionerWater, polyquaternium-11, propylene glycol, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit oil, olive oil PEG-7 Esters, Panthenol, hydrolyzed collagen, hydroxyethylcellulose, guar hydroxyporopytrimonium chloride, PEG-12 dimethicone, styrene/acrylates copolymer, diazolidinyl urea, methyparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum), coumarin, linalool, benzyl benzoate, d-Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Green 5 (CI 61570), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).


Visit me: www.xfurbeauty.com

Comments

  1. how can i order regis design line olive oil shampoo and conditioner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't found any online retailers selling Regis Design Line Olive Oil Shampoo & Conditioner. The best place to check out is at your local Regis Salon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment