Do Biore Strips Work?



I use to be in love with Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips several years back. I would buy a box of these after another (just to attempt to remove the gunk out of my pores). From what I've noticed, Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips didn't work too well. The results were disappointing. And yes, I followed the instructions --- word per word. Still, the results were terrible. Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips did a poor job at unclogging my pores. Also, they're not cheap either. I would rather do a facial steam and use a whitehead/blackhead extractor tool to clean out my pores. It's simple, easy and doesn't cost a fortune!

Ingredients:

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips:
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Aqua, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Hamamelis Virginiana, Titanium Dioxide, Stearyl lycyrrhetinate, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben.

Comments