Review: Arcona Lightening Drops Skin Brightening Serum



I wanted to do a review on Arcona Lightening Drops Skin Brightening Serum for anyone who is interested. I used this serum a while back to help with uneven skin tone. The serum contains ingredients, such as kojic acid, azelaic acid, vitamin c, gallic acid, and arbutin. I will list the ingredients at the bottom of this review. These ingredients attracted my attention, and the ingredient list seemed amazing! To be honest, the serum didn’t live up to my expectations. It didn’t help to even out my skin tone or brighten it. The serum was harsh. It stung my skin each time I applied it to my skin. I don’t think Arcona Lightening Drops Skin Brightening Serum is a good option to even out the skin tone or brighten it. Look elsewhere!

Ingredients:
Arcona Lightening Drops Skin Brightening Serum:
Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (Witch Hazel), Azelaic Acid, Gallic Acid, Lactic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (Vitamin C), Kojic Acid, Arbutin, Red Raspberry (Rubus Idaeus) Extract (Rubus Idaeus), Bilberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus) Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract (Citrus Gandis).

Visit me: www.xfurbeauty.com

Comments

  1. i was just about to buy it now i will not waste my money thank for the reviews

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment