Update: Artistry Concealer Stick



I'm going to do a quick update on the Artistry Concealer Stick. My previous review is right here: My New Concealer: Artistry Concealer Stick.

Let's begin with the pros. The concealer sticks and stays in place. It provides good coverage and doesn't smudge off the skin. It contains SPF 15 PA++ UVA/UVB. The downside: Even though the Artistry Concealer Stick stays in place, it's hard to blend it into the skin. It seems to accentuate my dry skin too.

P.S. Tonight, I used the Artistry Concealer Stick as an eyeshadow primer & it worked! : ) Remember, not all concealers can be used as an eyeshadow primer. Just test them out!

Ingredients:

Artistry Concealer Stick:
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3.9%, Titanium Dioxide 4.95%.
Inactive Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isocetyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Beeswax, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Silica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon 12, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Bisabolol, Bht May Contain: Titanium Dioxide , Iron Oxides.


Visit me: www.xfurbeauty.com

Comments