CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM



I've been using CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM for a little over 2 weeks! I love it so far! I haven't had any issues with it, such as break-outs, itchiness, or oily skin. It seems to absorb pretty well during the day and at night. Yes, it's a PM moisturizer, but I use it as my day moisturizer as well. What I like most about this moisturizer are the ingredients. It contains Ceramides, Niacinamide, and Hyaluronic Acid. These ingredients are very nourishing for the skin!

Ingredients:
CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM:
Water (Purified), Glycerin, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20 (and), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 11, Ceramide 1, Phytosphingosine, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.

Visit me: www.xfurbeauty.com

Comments