Review: DHC Acerola Berry Set



Finally! A review on DHC Acerola Berry Set! I enjoyed using these products due to the adorable packaging, but also they were the easiest Vitamin C skin care products I've used! It was simple to dispense each product into my palm without spilling them everywhere. :) So, I've been using DHC Acerola Berry Set for about 3 weeks now. I think this is long enough to see results from the DHC Acerola Berry Set. Let's begin with the DHC Acerola Gel.

DHC ACEROLA GEL:
I loved applying the gel to my skin. It absorbed into my skin easily without any irritation. Also, it was very lightweight. This gel helped with oil control.

DHC ACEROLA EXTRACT:
The DHC Acerola Extract was my favorite out of the three. The extract was lightweight, watery, and absorbed into my skin easily.

DHC ACEROLA LOTION:
As for the last DHC skin care product, DHC Acerola Lotion, it was lightweight and absorbed into my skin well too. I didn't see anything more beneficial to this lotion compared to the rest of the DHC Acerola skin care products.

CONCLUSION
All DHC Acerola skin care products were light on the skin and didn't leave a sticky residue behind. None of these products were moisturizing, so I wouldn't recommend any to dry skin. I prefer using DHC Acerola in the morning for more oil control plus Vitamin C offers a boost of protection from free radicals. It brightened my skin a little bit. Don't expect dramatic results! It also helped minimize a few pimples here and there. The only thing I disliked about the DHC Acerola Set was that each product seemed very repetitive in terms of ingredients. The only ones I would repurchase would be the gel and extract. I still prefer my Rhoto Hadalabo Shirojyun Arbutin Lotion over the DHC Acerola Lotion.

Visit me: www.xfurbeauty.com

Comments