My Beauty Diary: Japanese Cherry Blossom & Arbutin Brightening Face Mask



I finally finished up a box of My Beauty Diary Japanese Cherry Blossom Mask! :) I loved the face masks so much that I purchased another box of the Japanese Cherry Blossom Mask, but also a box of My Beauty Diary Arbutin Brightening Mask!! I wanted to try something new. ;)

About My Beauty Diary Arbutin Brightening Mask (or Whitening Mask):

Arbutin is an effective whitening, purifying, brightening, and anti-aging ingredient. It comes from the uva ursi plant extract of vaccinium genus. Arbutin safeguards the skin against melanin on the surface, but also beneath the skin. It penetrates deep into the stratum corneum to inhibit dark spots and freckles (melanin) for a more brighter, whiter, radiant, flawless, and even-toned skin. Morifolium and Prunus x yedoensis (a type of Japanese Cherry Blossom) Extracts are combined with anti-melanin function of flavones to achieve a translucent glow. Pineapple Fruit Enzymes and Apple Polyphenols gently metabolize dead skin cells, increase skin fineness, and translucency.

A My Beauty Diary Arbutin Brightening Mask packet. The molecular structure of Arbutin is placed on each packet. Not much to say about the design. Sort of boring, isn't it??? My reason for purchasing is that Arbutin is known to even the skin tone and help with dark spots. I've already used 2, so expect a review soon!



P.S. These face masks are sooo portable and hygienic! Great for travel!

Ingredients:
My Beauty Diary Arbutin Brightening Face Mask:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Soluble Collagen, Lecithin, Chlorphenesin, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Trietahnolamine, Arbutin, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Dimethylsilanol Hyaluronate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Prunus Yedoensis Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide (Ingredient list was typed up by xfurbeauty).


Visit me: www.xfurbeauty.com

Comments