My New Face Lotion: Sana Nameraka Isoflavone Facial Milky Lotion



I believe that keeping the skin moisturized is very important for a smooth, healthy, and glowing complexion. If the skin does not receive an adequate amount of moisture, it becomes dry, cracked, and flaky. My skin has been lacking moisture for the past few weeks/months!! :( My previous face moisturizer, CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM, hasn't been giving my skin the moisture it needs, so I went on the hunt for a better face lotion. Your skin shouldn't settle for less, right? That's when I found Sana Nameraka Isoflavone Facial Milky Lotion. :) I chose this face lotion because it utilizes the ingredient Soy. In one of my past posts, I talked about the benefits of Soy in skin care. Go here for more information about Soy in skin care products: Get a Natural Glow with Soy.

Note: I'm going to use this lotion whenever I need moisture. I feel that it's too heavy for the summer when I applied it to my skin a couple of times. But hey! This face lotion might be good for those dry, winter months. Look forward to my updated skin care routine! So much has changed! :)

Ingredients:
Sana Nameraka Isoflavone Facial Milky Lotion:
Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, Arginine, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Sodium Polyacrylate, Lactobacillus/Soybean Extract Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract (Ingredient list was typed up by xfurbeauty).

Visit me: www.xfurbeauty.com

Comments