How I Keep My Hair Moisturized


I am a sucker for anything that's conditioning or moisturizing for the hair. I believe that it's very, very important to moisturize the hair to keep it healthy and in shape. Here's a list of hair care conditioning and moisturizing products that I use.

Regis Design Line Olive Oil Leave-In Conditioner:
I think I'm falling in love with this leave-in conditioner!!! It smooths out my hair, especially my ends. It gets rid of frizz. This is a well-rounded leave-in conditioner that I can use day or night, or even in the middle of the day to smooth out my hair!

One n' Only Argan Oil Treatment:
An awesome oil treatment with argan oil derived from moroccan argan trees. This oil may be more on the pricey side, but it's worth it. It moisturizes and smooths out the hair. It leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy.

Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Treatment:
This serum contains Argan Oil just like One n' Only. One thing I didn't like about Healthy Sexy hair Soy Renewal is that it contains SD Alcohol 40-B aka Alcohol Denatured. Plus, it doesn't just have Argan Oil, but also Sunflower and Soybean Oil. I definitely prefer One n' Only Argan Oil Treatment over Healthy Sexy Hair's.

Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment:
I recently did a review on this intensive conditioning treatment. I love it. Check it out here.

Ion Repair Solutions Effective Care Treatment:
New to my hair care routine. I'll have to use it longer to give a full and honest review.

Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Conditioner:
I don't find this conditioner moisturizing or conditioning enough. I'm using it because it's a 'purple' conditioner to help eliminate brassy tones in my hair. It works wonderfully with the shampoo though.

Hair Chemist Macadamia Oil Deep Hair Repair Masque:
I wish this deep hair repair masque was not out of stock. I will be repurchasing it soon. Check out my review on this masque here.

The list looks quite long, doesn't it? Some hair care products will be eliminated once I run out, such as Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Treatment and Regis Design Line Olive Oil Leave-In Conditioner. I think One n' Only Argan Oil Treatment works well enough to keep my hair moisturized, smooth, healthy, and shiny alone. I'm also doing deep conditioning treatments weekly, so that helps to keep my hair soft, silky, and shiny! I sound like a hair product junkie now, haha! :D What hair care products do you use on a daily basis or weekly? Share below! =)

Comments